Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2007 Milestones (Work-in-progress)


Our lives are marked with milestones, like the first time we stood by ourselves without support, the first step we took, the first time we sat for an exam...


I had quite a lot of milestones this year, and more coming, I'm very sure, cos this is the Year of Supernatural Bounties. And this post is by no means completed.


So, just to update on some of my milestones:


1. Exceeded 69kg for my weight for the first time in my life. (updated 25th April, 2007)


2. Dipped under 20mins for the 2-mile run yesterday! (24th April, 2007), did 80 sit-ups in ~7mins (30th April, 2007), and 22 push-ups in 2 mins (4th May, 2007).


3. Found the love of my life, the one I will marry, have kids with and white head until old


4. Interviewed 3 times by 3 different newspapers


5. Spoke last Sunday to the biggest crowd ever - 340 people


6. Made the biggest decision in my life - currently still classified until I am ready to share.


7. Censored (heheheh...)


8. Watched my first ever theatrical drama/play (Phantom of the Opera), first time in Esplanade, first time brought my dad on a trip (updated 28th April, 2007)

9. Went on a trip with my darling alone to Genting, first time, and first time went for 10 roller coasters/thrill rides in a row in a day!!! Crazy huh? And first time sat in Bumper Car, Bumper Boat and Fun Kart too... heh heh heh... (If you wanna know, the rides are Euro Express, Flying Dragon, Corkscrew, Space Shot, Cyclone, Rolling Thunder Mine Train, Super Toboggan, Spinner, Pirate Ship and Flying Coaster) (updated 1st May, 2007)

4 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

censored??? hehe. share la!!!

Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger baggie said...

ah john, how come i can never leave u a shout out on ur box ah? *sien* tekan dunno how many zillion times liao...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

aiks??? u got type ur name or not leh??? and i think the name can't have ~`,./;'[]\-=<>?:"_+

Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger baggie said...

got ah... dunno y tak boleh, ei, u ban me is it.. LOL *slap slap*

Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home